Portable Batting Cage Complete unit
- Portable batting cage.
Coaches can make spring training and off-season batting practice safer with this Portable Batting Cage. Bystanders and players stay protected while they watch the batter at the plate, as missed pitches and foul balls are easily absorbed by the heavy-duty weather-treated EHT netting. Any player can step into the batter's box without needing to adjust the cage thanks to the extra-wide design that accommodates left- or right- handed hitters. When practice is over, the pneumatic tires make it easy to move the cage off of the diamond.
- 14-gauge, Flo-coated galvanized steel frame provides strong support for the netting
- Heavy-duty 3.5mm weather-treated EHT netting keeps foul balls contained for player safety and easy retrieval
- Extra baffle net hangs behind the batter to absorb missed pitches and prevent them from bouncing back
- Extra-wide design accommodates left- and right-handed hitters without the need for adjustments
- Lockable dolly lift system and pneumatic tires make it easy to break down, move and store the cage after practice
- Activity: Baseball
- Color: Black, Gray
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Steel
- Product Height : 12.5 ft.
- Product Length: 12 ft.
- Product Weight: 50 lb.
- Product Width: 18 ft.
- Strike Zone Target: No
- Wheeled: Yes
- Constructed of 2" O.D. 14 gauge flo-coated galvanized steel.
- Cage features include: lockable dolley lift system, three 16"D x 4"W pneumatic tires for easy mobility, heavy-duty 3.5 mm weather-treated EHT netting with extra baffle net behind batter.
- Extra width to accommodate left or right hand hitters without shifting the cage.
- Dims: 18'W x 12'D x 12.5'H
- Wt 500 lbs.
*Portable Batting Cage SKU# BS4000
- Specifications: Activity: Baseball Color: Black, Gray Color Family: Black Material: Steel Product Height : 12.5 ft. Product Length: 12 ft. Product Weight: 50 lb. Product Width: 18 ft. Strike Zone Target: No Wheeled: Yes Warranty : 1 Year