Whether you're gearing up to host a tournament or just need a new ball for spring training, Mark 1 12" NFHS Softballs are a great choice to keep around the clubhouse. Pitchers and fielders will have no trouble gripping the raised stitching, and the tough leather cover holds up to repeated whacks of the bat.
- COR .47 rating and 375 lb. maximum compression make the ball suitable for high school play
- Leather cover ensures durability through intense plays
- NFHS approved for use in tournaments and regular-season games
- Poly core for quality performance
- Raised contrast stitching provides a controlled grip and traditional look
- Activity: Softball
- Ball Type: Softball
- Brand: Mark 1
- Color: Yellow, Red, Black
- Color Family: Yellow
- Cork Core: No
- Diameter: 12"
- Dimpled Surface: No
- League Size: College/high school leagues
- Material: Leather
- Quantity: 12
Leather cover, raised stitch. Poly-core, 12" /COR .47/ max 375 lbs. NFHS approved.
*Mark 1™12" NFHS Softballs (12-Pack) Dzn.SKU# BSOSB
- Specifications: Activity: Softball Ball Type: Softball Brand: Mark 1 Color: Yellow, Red, Black Color Family: Yellow Cork Core: No Diameter: 12" Dimpled Surface: No League Size: College/high school leagues Material: Leather Quantity: 12 Leather cover, raised stitch. Poly-core, 12" /COR .47/ max 375 lbs. NFHS approved.