MacGregor® Recreational Double First Base
- Reduces the chance of collisions, spikings and other injuries that happen around the 1st base area
- Heavy duty vinyl covers, each base comes with 2 straps, 2 buckles and 2 spikes
As leadoff hitters are running to first and fielders are trying to throw them out, this MacGregor® Recreational Double First Base is perfect for keeping both offensive and defensive players safe on the diamond. Designed to reduce the chance of dangerous collisions, this double first base utilizes two separate bags to keep the first baseman and base runner out of each other's way. Baseball or softball batters can hit it deep and round the bases season after season thanks to the heavy-duty vinyl covering and soft foam filler that hold up to high cleat pressure.
- Double first base can be installed on a baseball or softball diamond to help prevent injuries caused by collisions between first basemen and base runners
- Separate bases allow the orange base to be placed in the foul area and the white base to be placed in the fair area, so runners and fielders don't have to share the same base
- Heavy-duty vinyl covering withstands the wear and tear of cleat traffic and sliding all season long
- Soft rebounded foam filler absorbs impacts to help reduce sliding injuries
- Includes two straps, two buckles and two spikes for easy installation on the field
- Activity: Baseball, Softball
- Bases Included: First base (double bag)
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: Orange, White
- Color Family: Multi
- Grounding Type: Stakes
- Material: Vinyl, Foam
- Product Height: 3 in.
- Product Length: 30 in.
- Product Width: 15 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Weather Resistant: Yes
Specially designed to reduce the chances of collisions, spiking and injuries. Orange base is in foul territory and white base is in fair. Heavy duty vinyl covering with soft rebounded foam filler. Each base comes with 2 straps, 2 buckles and 2 spikes. Size: 30"L x 15"W x 3"H. Although this base is designed to reduce sliding injuries, it is not a substitute for using proper sliding techniques.