MacGregor® Master 32 ft. Volleyball Net
With kills, serves and hits striking it in every practice and match, the MacGregor® Master 32 ft. Volleyball Net holds up to the rigors of a volleyball season. Secure the net in place to set up for regulation play on professional volleyball courts. The cables are protected by coated-vinyl headbands in preparation for challenging power kills and low hits. Put together with knotless nylon, the net can be seamlessly rolled and unrolled in between tournaments and practices for hassle-free storage.
- Structured for professional-level volleyball competitions with a 32 ft. length meant to fit Senoh and other comparable systems
- 45 ft. long, diamond-braided cables with vinyl-coated headbands can withstand powerful spikes and jump serves
- Each side is designed with 28 oz. vinyl with fiberglass dowels to help the net maintain its shape during practices and matches
- 3.5mm knotless-nylon net effortlessly rolls and unrolls for simple preparation before each tournament or practice
- Activity: Volleyball
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: Black, White
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Fiberglass, Nylon, Vinyl
- Product Length: 32 ft.
- Product Weight: 12.17 lb.
- Product Width: 1mm
- Quantity: 1
• Fits Senoh and most power comp. systems
• Net: 3.5 mm knotless nylon
• Headband: 18 oz. coated vinyl top with 14 oz. coated vinyl bottom
• Cable: 1/4" diamond braided nylon 45’ L top and bottom
• Side: 28 oz. vinyl with fiberglass dowels
• Measures 32’ x 1m