External Ratchet Posts - 2 7/8" Standard Post - Black
Properly position a tennis net and keep it tight throughout all-day tournaments with these External Ratchet Posts. Whether the match is taking place on an outdoor court at a school or a local park, these posts keep nets ready for play and the court looking professional. Tennis nets can be attached, pulled and adjusted with the safety ratchet, which allows the nets to be positioned at the proper height and tightness levels before and after each match. Before the first serve is delivered, the detachable handle on the ratchet can be removed to prevent obstructions to play.
- Detachable ratchet handle can be removed before the start of the match to help prevent interference
- Options of permanent installation or semi-permanent installation (with ground sleeves; not included) allow the posts to remain securely in place or be removed if needed
- Powdercoat steel construction is ideal for use on outdoor courts
- Safety ratchet assembly with caps and a pulley makes it easy to pull up and tighten the net
- Used for attaching and securely holding tennis nets in place on the court
- Material: Steel
- Product Width: 2.875 in.
- Quantity: 2
- 2 7/8"OD, powder coated steel
- Complete with ratchet, caps and pulley
- Safety ratchet has a detachable handle
- For permanent installation or semi-permanent (with optional ground sleeves)