Diamond Digger Field Groomer Diamond Digger w/Wheels, Wt 100 lbs.
Prepare the infield for each softball and baseball game with the Diamond Digger Field Groomer. Provide groundskeepers with a simple way to maneuver the groomer behind a tractor or other piece of lawn equipment thanks to the included pull chain. Dirt can be leveled for a smooth surface between each base by removing the wheels and turning the groomer over for use as a leveling sled. Once the grounds crew has the diamond looking its best, no-flat wheels make it easy to return the groomer to the storage shed.
- Drag mat can be attached via the built-in hooks at the rear
- Groomer prepares the field for gameplay and turns over for leveling uneven surfaces
- Hot-dipped frame made of galvanized steel with 4.5 in. sharpened steel cutting teeth
- Included pull chain attaches the groomer to compatible lawn equipment for maneuvering around the diamond
- Two removable rear wheels allow for simple transport
- Color: Silver, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Steel
- Product Length: 6 ft.
- Product Weight: 100 lb.
- Product Width: 14 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame
- Uses 4.5" sharpened and hardened steel cutting teeth
- No-flat wheels allow you to roll for transport
- Pull chain is provided
- Hooks on rear allows for attachment of drag mat
- Remove wheels to turn groomer over and use as a leveling sled
- Recommended to be pulled by a tractor
*Diamond Digger Field Groomer SKU# BSDDRAG
- Specifications: Color: Silver, Black Color Family: Gray Material: Steel Product Length: 6 ft. Product Weight: 100 lb. Product Width: 14 in. Quantity: 1 Hot dipped galvanized steel frame Uses 4.5" sharpened and hardened steel cutting teeth No-flat wheels allow you to roll for transport Pull chain is provided Hooks on rear allows for attachment of drag mat Remove wheels to turn groomer over and use as a leveling sled Recommended to be pulled by a tractor