Keep the dugout free of clutter with this MacGregor® Bat Caddy. Players and coaches can easily navigate cramped dugouts without worrying about tripping over equipment on the ground when the team's lumber is stored in the caddy's mesh pockets. The polyester caddy holds up to eight bats at once, so players can grab their favorite bat on the way to the on-deck circle. After the final inning, simply fold over the flap, snap it together and roll the caddy up for easy packing on the bus or in an equipment bag.
- Holds up to eight bats at once to keep the dugout organized and bats off the ground
- Heavy-duty 600-denier polyester construction withstands frequent travel between baseball or softball games
- Mesh pockets keep the bats visible, making it easy for batters to choose which one they want to swing with
- Roll-up capability saves storage space during transport to away games
- Hanging design mounts to most chain-link fences for use in nearly any dugout
- Activity: Baseball/Softball
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Mesh
- Product Height: 29 in.
- Product Weight: 1.3 lb.
- Wheeled: No
Heavy-duty 600 Denier polyester. Hang on any chain link fence or dugout. Holds up to 8 bats. Mesh pockets for easy viewing. Conveniently rolls up for storage and transport. Hanging size 29" tall. Black only.
*Bat Caddy SKU#1187045
- Specifications: Activity: Baseball/Softball Brand: MacGregor® Color: Black Color Family: Black Material: Mesh Product Height: 29 in. Product Weight: 1.3 lb. WWarranty : 1 Year Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.heeled: No